Mrs. Gilchrist's Class
I expect ALL students to behave appropriately in the classroom, hallways, restrooms, cafeteria, special area classes, the playground, and in every other area of the school building. The entire school has adopted this PBIS Plan.
1. Be in your assigned seat, ready to work when the bell rings.
2. Bring/Have paper, pencil, books, and all needed materials everyday.
3. HFBO: Keep your hands, feet, books, and objects to yourself.
4. NO cussing, rude gestures, cruel teasing, or put downs.
5. Follow directions of any adult working at this school.